Graphics
HD4400
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
At first , SO Many thanks for the hard work of the PIE- this tool help me Install a perfect Hachintosh on my new EliteBook 820 G1 -- with i54200U- 8GB rom- .

Because I ever installed Mac OS X 10.10.2 on my working laptop - Thinkpad X230, the installation of G820 is so Easy -- I only used about 35 minutes - and got everything work fine: the HD4400\the battery\the Volume Fn Key\ the brightness Fn Key\the bluetooth and hibernate. with PIE and the installation guide - the installation almost like an OpenBox process - So easy ! BTW - I have buy a BCM94224 wifi card - It's on the way. And I use AR9285 now.

BUT-- a little defect: the trackpad works excellent, I can use it with two and three fingers, but the trackpoint can not working. I found VoodooPS2Controller.kext in the CLOVER kext directory , but I don't know how to enable the trackpoint -- is there anyone can help me ?

So many thanks again

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
At first , SO Many thanks for the hard work of the PIE- this tool help me Install a perfect Hachintosh on my new EliteBook 820 G1 -- with i54200U- 8GB rom- .

Because I ever installed Mac OS X 10.10.2 on my working laptop - Thinkpad X230, the installation of G820 is so Easy -- I only used about 35 minutes - and got everything work fine: the HD4400\the battery\the Volume Fn Key\ the brightness Fn Key\the bluetooth and hibernate. with PIE and the installation guide - the installation almost like an OpenBox process - So easy ! BTW - I have buy a BCM94224 wifi card - It's on the way. And I use AR9285 now.

BUT-- a little defect: the trackpad works excellent, I can use it with two and three fingers, but the trackpoint can not working. I found VoodooPS2Controller.kext in the CLOVER kext directory , but I don't know how to enable the trackpoint -- is there anyone can help me ?

So many thanks again
The trackpoint is not supported.

If you have C++ skills, you can modify VoodooPS2Controller.kext to add support for it.

Motherboard
Mac OS X 10.10.3
CPU
i5 4200U
Graphics
HD4400
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
WOW! I meet the author !
Thank you for your kind replay , My program skill is JAVA -- about the knowlegde of C++:crazy:, Very poor.

So maybe I have a big challenge in modify the voodooPS2conller.kext, do you have a plan to add the trackpoint support in next version ?

On the other hand, if there are some guide of modify the kext , maybe I will try it -- but now , I can not find any document .

Motherboard
Mac OS X 10.10.3
CPU
i5 4200U
Graphics
HD4400
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
The trackpoint is not supported.

If you have C++ skills, you can modify VoodooPS2Controller.kext to add support for it.

If i will have a try to add the support , would you give me some advice of whick file I need to modify ? many thanks again.:)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
If i will have a try to add the support , would you give me some advice of whick file I need to modify ? many thanks again.:)
The code for the trackpad is in VoodooPS2SynapticsTouchPad.cpp.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
:clap: Sir,My HP 8540p also has such issue,Can you modify it?

Is their any Apple wifi card that would be compatible with this notebook??

Kind Regards,

So many thanks again
How did you get the 2 USB Ports on the right side to work?

So many thanks again
Hi mcsezhj,
so what is the name of that tool? I want find it on internet.
Best Reguard