Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte Z97X uDH5
CPU
I7 4790K
Graphics
GTX 980Ti
Hello
I'm trying to do my first Hacking. i followed all the instructions and finally boot on macOS High Sierra. I'm up to date and have the NVIDIA WEB DRIVERS and Cuda Installed. but no card detected... MacOS detect a 7mb Nvidia chip on a 27" Imac(even if i chose a 5.1 mac pro in multibeast)...
Everythin is installed on an Dedicated HDD. My PC is also running windows on a SSD
Do you see what is wrong ?
Thanx from France

Last edited:
Hello
I'm trying to do my first Hacking. i followed all the instructions and finally boot on macOS High Sierra. I'm up to date and have the NVIDIA WEB DRIVERS and Cuda Installed. but no card detected... MacOS detect a 7mb Nvidia chip on a 27" Imac(even if i chose a 5.1 mac pro in multibeast)...
Everithin is installed on an Dedicated HDD. My PC is also running windows an a SSD
Do you see what is wrong ?
Thanx from France
Your platform info is likely not the problem. It has been a long time since I use a Nvidia card or attempted to boot a system with one but, you likely need some kind of boot argument like nv_disable=1. Would likely be best if you posted your EFI since it is some kind of config issue.

I got this... is that what you need?

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    29.3 KB · Views: 56
maybe that ?

Attachments

• BOOTX64.efi
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • CLOVERX64.efi
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
I think that's it ?
if not, I need help... :) Thank you !!

Attachments

• config.plist
    26.5 KB · Views: 58
I did this, no difference. (I did a fresh install today BTW)

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 61
I did this, no difference. (I did a fresh install today BTW)
  1. Open Config.Plist using Clover Configurator
  2. In Clover Select Boot under SECTIONS
  3. Uncheck nv_disable=1
  4. Select Graphics under SECTIONS
  5. Uncheck Inject Intel
  6. Select System Parameters under SECTIONS
  7. Check Inject NvidiaWeb
  8. Save config.plist
  9. Exit Clover Configurator
You might also need Lilu.kext with Whatevergreen.kext keep in mind the version of the web drivers needs to match the version of High Sierra. But I also seem to remember something got changed again at the end of High Sierra.

Last edited:
thx

I did everything, and now, the system reboot when arriving at 3/4 of the apple loading screen...
I think that i will just wait Black Friday and buy an amd gpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back