Graphics
GTX 560Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I know I've seen people that have gotten these working, and I'm wondering what the solution is.

I'm trying to hook into my 50" Samsung plasma.

Sephira said:
Check out this thread on insanelymac for some help with this:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... &start=240

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, it wasn't much help to me. I was pulling my hair for all 13 pages, and couldn't come up with a solution that worked for me.

It's a shame, I figured this would be more of a prevalent issue than it is, but maybe many people aren't experiencing it on this forum, or maybe nobody is using their HDMI ports. :D

NVEnabler is pretty much the only option right now that I have read about of for this particular issue. If that does not work, you may be out of luck for now. :(

NVEnabler_64 worked for me getting the DVI up and running after bootup, but the side effect was VGA still showed up as a screen even with no cable connected. Plus it crashes UT 2004 for some reason. :p Everything else seemed to work fine though.

But if anyone else reading this might know a solution, I too would love to try it out myself. :)

Blackstar said:
NVEnabler is pretty much the only option right now that I have read about of for this particular issue. If that does not work, you may be out of luck for now. :(

NVEnabler_64 worked for me getting the DVI up and running after bootup, but the side effect was VGA still showed up as a screen even with no cable connected. Plus it crashes UT 2004 for some reason. :p Everything else seemed to work fine though.

But if anyone else reading this might know a solution, I too would love to try it out myself. :)

Which NVEnabler are you using?

The reason I ask is because when I used the two that were located in that thread, I ended up with this random second VGA screen, even if I didn't have anything plugged into the machine but DVI. I know this because when I took a screenshot, it would put two images on my desktop, and also it indicate there was a second display in the Display settings. However, with the NVEnabler from multibeast, I don't have that issue.

Vendetta said:
Blackstar said:

The reason I ask is because when I used the two that were located in that thread, I ended up with this random second VGA screen, even if I didn't have anything plugged into the machine but DVI. I know this because when I took a screenshot, it would put two images on my desktop, and also it indicate there was a second display in the Display settings. However, with the NVEnabler from multibeast, I don't have that issue.

Reeeeeeeally? :think: I had the same problem.

Hmm, interesting. I believe it was a NVEnabler_64 that supposedly allowed 64 bit operation. I got it either here someplace, or from another forum while troubleshooting my install.

When I get my new fast OS Hard Drive installed this week (arrived today, drive cage comes tomorrow) I'll try the Multibeast one and see how it goes. Thanks. :)

Blackstar said:
Vendetta said:
Blackstar said:

Reeeeeeeally? :think: I had the same problem.

Hmm, interesting. I believe it was a NVEnabler_64 that supposedly allowed 64 bit operation. I got it either here someplace, or from another forum while troubleshooting my install.

When I get my new fast OS Hard Drive installed this week (arrived today, drive cage comes tomorrow) I'll try the Multibeast one and see how it goes. Thanks. :)

Yea, just back up the one you are currently using, and then replace it with the one from multibeast, and don't forget to run the system utilities in multibeast before you restart. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back