Motherboard
gigabyte z390 aorus master
CPU
i7-9700k
Graphics
GTX 1080 ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
good morning i was wondering if any 1 could help us out. iv just had my rigs motherboard go on me today as iv been working on a edit this whole last week for a job, i was running High Sierra 10.13.6. iv manage to source some super cheap pretty much new/current hardware mega cheap worth me just getting it rather than trying to fine a direct replacement like for like with the MB that just went so i can just boot up n finish my project and deal with the upgrade at a later time but iv gone deep so iv mannaged to get a 9700k a gigabyte z390 aorus master 32gig of ram and retaining my evga gtx 1080ti ftw3 samsung 970 evo + m2 nvme 1tb drive & all my ssd's. is it possible for some 1 to post a working efi for that set up running High Sierra 10.13.6 or some thing similar to what im running. iv been looking around on the forum but cant seem to find any 1 with a efi posted with pretty much the same set up on High Sierra 10.13.6 i can fine later OS versions and ones using amd graphics cards which i would upgrade to but i cant because there no driver for my gtx 1080ti for 10.14.0 or later. i would just download 1 and edit it my self like i would normally do it in clover but i dont even have accesses to a other working mac to edit 1 or make 1 from scratch any more + time is a issiue for me as well as i could do with finnishing this project asap, but a + is i still have the usb boot loader that i used for my rig that i was using that died with the 10.13.6 installer on it so if i could find or some 1 could post a working efi for that board lol doesn't even need to be fully working usb3 ect so i could just copy it to the boot loader that i still have and reinstall 10.13.6 just so that im back up and running reload every thing i need and i could finnish up what i was doing that would be amazing and save me a ball ache and a load of time thanks again to every 1 in the forum for all the help in the past the all the posts.

good morning i was wondering if any 1 could help us out. iv just had my rigs motherboard go on me today as iv been working on a edit this whole last week for a job, i was running High Sierra 10.13.6. iv manage to source some super cheap pretty much new/current hardware mega cheap worth me just getting it rather than trying to fine a direct replacement like for like with the MB that just went so i can just boot up n finish my project and deal with the upgrade at a later time but iv gone deep so iv mannaged to get a 9700k a gigabyte z390 aorus master 32gig of ram and retaining my evga gtx 1080ti ftw3 samsung 970 evo + m2 nvme 1tb drive & all my ssd's. is it possible for some 1 to post a working efi for that set up running High Sierra 10.13.6 or some thing similar to what im running. iv been looking around on the forum but cant seem to find any 1 with a efi posted with pretty much the same set up on High Sierra 10.13.6 i can fine later OS versions and ones using amd graphics cards which i would upgrade to but i cant because there no driver for my gtx 1080ti for 10.14.0 or later. i would just download 1 and edit it my self like i would normally do it in clover but i dont even have accesses to a other working mac to edit 1 or make 1 from scratch any more + time is a issiue for me as well as i could do with finnishing this project asap, but a + is i still have the usb boot loader that i used for my rig that i was using that died with the 10.13.6 installer on it so if i could find or some 1 could post a working efi for that board lol doesn't even need to be fully working usb3 ect so i could just copy it to the boot loader that i still have and reinstall 10.13.6 just so that im back up and running reload every thing i need and i could finnish up what i was doing that would be amazing and save me a ball ache and a load of time thanks again to every 1 in the forum for all the help in the past the all the posts.

came across this and ending up going with it

any other input tho would be extremely grateful nice 1 thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back