Contribute
Register

8th Gen Intel Motherboard advice for PRO Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your reply!
I gave a look at your build and I'm inclined to use the same motherboard and CPU.
I read in your post that at the beginning you used a PCI WiFi / Bluetooth card. Did it work fine?
I find difficult to get shipped to Europe / Italy the MacBook Air original WiFi / Bluetooth card. I can find the adapter but not the card.
I also read that some of the Chinese shipped cards are not original and don't work correctly.

Yes, my Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card is working great. Unfortunately, even here in the US, I had to source some parts from China because I was unable to find local sellers. Ebay and Amazon are the two places that I use to find some of these obscure parts.

Yes, my Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card is working great. Unfortunately, even here in the US, I had to source some parts from China because I was unable to find local sellers. Ebay and Amazon are the two places that I use to find some of these obscure parts.

I meant if the first PCI card you used was working well. Not the Dell or Macbook Air.
Thanks!

I meant if the first PCI card you used was working well. Not the Dell or Macbook Air.
Thanks!

The PCI-e card I used in my Gene build worked fine as well. It's basically just an adapter card that accepts Apple Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back