Contribute
Register

8700K UHD 630 headless 10.13.6 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here for you the crash logs, you need to see at _BugReport.txt said C4D :)
If you see something tell me !

Are you sure you removed NoVPAJpeg.kext? It shows that you are still using software renderer.

Check /Library/Extensions/ and /System/LIbrary/Extensions/.

Are you sure you removed NoVPAJpeg.kext? It shows that you are still using software renderer.

Check /Library/Extensions/ and /System/LIbrary/Extensions/.

I have never used this kext but only those 2 flags, because now novpajpeg is integrated in whatevergeen and to activate it you need to put 2 flags :
Used those but I AM sure that they are not here anymore : shikigva=32 shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94

I have never used this kext but only those 2 flags, because now novpajpeg is integrated in whatevergeen and to activate it you need to put 2 flags :
Used those but I AM sure that they are not here anymore : shikigva=32 shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94

When you launch Hackintool, does it show VDA Decoder as fully supported?

With imacpro1,1 smbios ?

Yes. I use iMacPro1,1 and this is what I see...

Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 4.35.16 PM.png

Yes. I use iMacPro1,1 and this is what I see...

View attachment 413670

I don't get that... for me it's decoder failed...
We turn back on 0x59120000 and now c4d is okay but UHD 640 showing in system report and hackintool say "fully supported".
My friend is tired to do test so for the moment we will let that like this, why is this so important the the iGPU need to don't be visible in sytem report from the moment hackintool tell "fully supported" ?

I don't get that... for me it's decoder failed...
We turn back on 0x59120000 and now c4d is okay but UHD 640 showing in system report and hackintool say "fully supported".
My friend is tired to do test so for the moment we will let that like this, why is this so important the the iGPU need to don't be visible in sytem report from the moment hackintool tell "fully supported" ?

59120000 is Kaby Lake, not Coffee Lake.

You shouldn't need to enter anything. Clover should detect which IGPU you have.

On real iMacs, IGPU is not shown in System Information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back