Contribute
Register

7500U HD620 UHD laptop black screen after wake from sleep or display turned off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used 0x591E0000, 0x59160000, 0x59230000, 0x59260000, 0x59270000, 0x59270009, 0x59120000, 0x591B0000, 0x591E0001, 0x59260007, 0x59270004, 0x59260002 and 0x591B0006

And same result,, display can't turn off just for 1 second or it will be black screen with Brightness Fn Button Capability

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
hey i have had the same problem for months Rehabman and i got sierra installed on a laptop (System76 lemur) with same CPU and GPU and i cant get into the desktop or setup screen off my SSD and i've tried re-formatting my SSD, USB, and 10+ config plists, im stumped man..idk what to do..below is my EFI folder off my USB.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 131
hey i have had the same problem for months Rehabman and i got sierra installed on a laptop (System76 lemur) with same CPU and GPU and i cant get into the desktop or setup screen off my SSD and i've tried re-formatting my SSD, USB, and 10+ config plists, im stumped man..idk what to do..below is my EFI folder off my USB.

If your problem is booting from SSD EFI/Clover, why did you only attach USB EFI/Clover?
Problem reporting files must represent the problem scenario.

well, i dont have clover even installed to my SSD yet, as i said i cant even get into the Desktop/post install screen i can only get into the installer off the USB..it installs fine but panics on 1st boot off my SSD thus i have no EFI folder on my laptops SSD yet..

Last edited:
well, i dont have clover even installed to my SSD yet, as i said i cant even get into the Desktop/post install screen i can only get into the installer off the USB..it installs fine but panics on 1st boot off my SSD thus i have no EFI folder on my laptops SSD yet..

As per guide, you must boot via Clover on USB until you can install and configure Clover on the SSD.
If you can't boot with your Clover on USB, you need to attach problem reporting files as per FAQ (eg. verbose boot + EFI/Clover on USB).

As per guide, you must boot via Clover on USB until you can install and configure Clover on the SSD.
If you can't boot with your Clover on USB, you need to attach problem reporting files as per FAQ (eg. verbose boot + EFI/Clover on USB).
the problematic files are the ones from my USB from last night. here they are,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 82
the problematic files are the ones from my USB from last night. here they are,

No verbose boot photo attached.
Also, please attach only EFI/Clover (without themes). It will be much smaller than the entire EFI.

have you solved it? I have the same problem from El Capitan...until High Sierra, it's still...it the only problems for my hackintosh... my laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 300, i7-6500U, HD520. And wireless is QCA9377, the WIFI did not work as we all known, but the bluetooth works perfectly.
And now what I can do was prevent any sleep...:banghead: I have to even "return 0" at the LIDS _STA ...:crazy:

have you solved it? I have the same problem from El Capitan...until High Sierra, it's still...it the only problems for my hackintosh... my laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 300, i7-6500U, HD520. And wireless is QCA9377, the WIFI did not work as we all known, but the bluetooth works perfectly.
And now what I can do was prevent any sleep...:banghead: I have to even "return 0" at the LIDS _STA ...:crazy:

You probably made a different mistake...

Hi everybody. I have the same problem, and no solution for the moment.

Attachments

• files UX461UA.zip
    22.8 MB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back