Contribute
Register

7500U HD620 UHD laptop black screen after wake from sleep or display turned off

Status
Not open for further replies.
This's all files that you need...

Problems/comments:
- MacBookPro14,3 is a poor choice. Use MacBookPro14,1 or MacBookPro11,1
- USB configuration is wrong. see guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/
- google chrome is hooking your USB ports. see related topic in FAQ.
- try without Shiki.kext
- make sure all Lilu based plugins (and Lilu) are up-to-date
- remove ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml, and SSDT-1.aml
- use SSDT-PluginType1.aml as per CPU PM guide
- use SSDT-PNLF.aml as per brightness guide
- do not add an IMEI (just rename HECI->IMEI)
- omit edits you made regarding PXSX/GIGE
- omit edits you made regarding PXSX/ARPT
- do not rename battery objects (eg. BAT1->BAT0... what is the point?)
- why did you remove _Q41?
- kextcache output missing
- InjectKexts=Yes is wrong. Use InjectKexts=Detect. Install all kexts you need to the system volume.
- eliminate unneeded connectors from the framebufer
- try different ig-platform-id values
- try setting DVMT-prealloc as required instead of using DVMT related patches
- disable patches not related to the ig-platform-id you're using right now (because with all those patches, it is a bit hard to tell what you're really doing)

- MacBookPro14,3 is a poor choice. Use MacBookPro14,1 or MacBookPro11,1 = Done

- USB configuration is wrong. see guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/ = Done

- google chrome is hooking your USB ports. see related topic in FAQ. = Done

- try without Shiki.kext = Done

- make sure all Lilu based plugins (and Lilu) are up-to-date = Done

- remove ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml, and SSDT-1.aml = Done

- use SSDT-PluginType1.aml as per CPU PM guide = Done

- use SSDT-PNLF.aml as per brightness guide = Done

- do not add an IMEI (just rename HECI->IMEI) = Done

- omit edits you made regarding PXSX/GIGE = Done

- omit edits you made regarding PXSX/ARPT = Done

- do not rename battery objects (eg. BAT1->BAT0... what is the point?) = Done

- why did you remove _Q41? = Because my keyboard button for Brightness up/down will weird action. If _Q41 still there, then if i press brightness button twice for third press it will not function, i need to press FN + Brightness button to make it function again an after i press FN+Brightness button for twice then third press will not function again and i need to press Brightness button without FN again

- kextcache output missing = Done

- InjectKexts=Yes is wrong. Use InjectKexts=Detect. Install all kexts you need to the system volume = Done

- eliminate unneeded connectors from the framebufer = How can i do this???

- try different ig-platform-id values = I have tried "0x591b0000", "0x59160000" and "0x59260007"

- try setting DVMT-prealloc as required instead of using DVMT related patches = Theres is no option to change DVMT at my BIOS, so i use Patch or IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext

- disable patches not related to the ig-platform-id you're using right now (because with all those patches, it is a bit hard to tell what you're really doing) = Done

Still same result :( , my system doesn't load AppleLPC.kext,, is it ok???

I am frustated, when i close my Notebook lid just for 1 second to make display off, then i open lid again my screen goes black with backlight function and no audio (i pressed audio up/down button and no audio). But system is on, i know it because if i hold press for 3 sec at Power Button then press enter button, my notebook get shutdown properly.

Sorry for bad english. i attached new file setting and output

Attachments

• Andres Output-1.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 109
- eliminate unneeded connectors from the framebufer = How can i do this???

Test your external ports and check in ioreg to see which connectors are used.
Then patch the ig-platform-id data such that unused ports are removed.
You will need to read up on framebuffer/connector patching.

- try different ig-platform-id values = I have tried "0x591b0000", "0x59160000" and "0x59260007"

There are certainly more to try.

- try setting DVMT-prealloc as required instead of using DVMT related patches = Theres is no option to change DVMT at my BIOS, so i use Patch or IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext

There are (risky) ways to change it without support in the BIOS.
See FAQ.

my system doesn't load AppleLPC.kext,, is it ok???

AppleLPC does not seem to load on Skylake/KabyLake macs, so it is probably not needed.

I am frustated, when i close my Notebook lid just for 1 second to make display off, then i open lid again my screen goes black with backlight function and no audio (i pressed audio up/down button and no audio). But system is on, i know it because if i hold press for 3 sec at Power Button then press enter button, my notebook get shutdown properly.

Test sleep only with Apple->Sleep (lid initiation involves more ACPI code, therefore more complexities).

The main issue and very disgusting is that I can't turn off my screen even for one second or my screen will be black and backlight funtion only. I think it's same problem like i1052

Sorry,, i don't know where is "wrong" about my ACPI. About my DSDT, it's only battery patch and other syntac was still original.
I decompile whole SSDT and DSDT with IASL. Sorry, i am not expert

Ok, i tried to close lid for 1 second then open it again,, my screen goes black. I plug in my samsung external monitor and i opened console,, i got this log. Maybe you will find some clue from this log
Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 01.21.34.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 01.21.41.png

Sorry,, i don't know where is "wrong" about my ACPI. About my DSDT, it's only battery patch and other syntac was still original.
I decompile whole SSDT and DSDT with IASL. Sorry, i am not expert

Follow ACPI patching guide.

I used 0x591E0000, 0x59160000, 0x59230000, 0x59260000, 0x59270000, 0x59270009, 0x59120000, 0x591B0000, 0x591E0001, 0x59260007, 0x59270004, 0x59260002 and 0x591B0006

And same result,, display can't turn off just for 1 second or it will be black screen with Brightness Fn Button Capability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back