Nvida (2) 1080 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

So I've been spending 3 days on this so far trying to fresh install my hackintosh to High Sierra. I've started with Rocket88's EFI file from
Also tried this EFI
and of course I've tried using tony mac's and rehab man's original/updates on how to get to the boot.

I'm really not talented enough to code this myself, and I was able to get Yosemite/Sierra onto this same system pretty easily. High Sierra is completely messing me up though.

To understand how we got here, I started with dual 1080TI's as my graphics cards, but kept getting the issue found here
So I disconnected one of my 1080TI's and tried the solutions Rehabman suggested up until coding my own DSDT as thats over my head.

As I kept reading that because AMD is natively supported it should just boot, I went and bought the 560, disconnected all of my 1080TI's and placed the 560 in my primary PCIe slot. I then booted up the system and it booted pretty well with a config until it stalled out on the FAKESMC.Kext rebuild. I then built a brand new high Sierra USB Boot drive using unibeast, and now it stops at the "++++++" and won't go any further.

What I'm saying is somehow I've gone backwards in all this and really could use help. If anyone could take a look at my EFI and Config that would be awesome. I've tried putting all the kexts in both the "other" and the "12.3" kext folders. These EFI's are the High Sierra I'm using currently and then the Yosemite safety EFI for when I screw something up.

Attachments

• HS_EFI_22218.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Y_EFI_SAFETY.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 62
Anyone? I can't be the only one in the world of hacks having this issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back