Graphics
EVGA 660ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone! A little under a year ago I build my second hackintosh following the tonymac mountain lion guide. Everything went smoothly and overall it was a painless process. I recently updated from Mavricks 10.9.0 to 10.9.1 and thats when S*** hit the fan.. I accidentally selected some of the wrong settings in multi beast after trying to get my audio back, and it broke my system. This really wasn't a big deal. I made a new unibeast USB with 10.9.1 and proceeded to do a fresh install. Now I'm facing a much larger issue. My evga 660ti simply will not work in OSX. when trying to install it would just boot into a black screen. to get around this issue, I just installed with the onboard intel 4000 graphics. Ive tried every possible boot flag to get this card to work natively how its supposed to and it simply will not display anything but a black screen after boot.

TLDR: 660ti won't output anything after boot (monitor says no signal) system boots fine without card in using intel 4000

Hardware: Gigabyte z77-ud5h
Intel 3770k 3.5ghz
16gigs 1600 ram
EVGA 660ti 2gb
Intel SSD 180gig

Bootflags i've tried: GraphicsEnabler=No/Yes, PCIRootUID=0/1, npci=0x2000, npci=0x3000

Any Input is much appreciated!

Installed windows 8.1 and discovered that the issue is from the card itself. Sending it back to EVGA for a replacement.

Are you sure its the card? I'm having same problems with 645 and 635 graphics cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back