Contribute
Register

660 Ti SLI vs GTX 680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linus for the win. But this doesn't really apply to hackintosh, as SLi isn't supported. :banghead:

True SLI/crossfire doesn't work on Mac; however that doesn't mean that you can't have 2 GPUs with the SLI/crossfire bridge attached and OS X not freaking out. Which is what I am doing.

what is the point, seriously.
Not being facetious, I don't understand the thread since SLI doesn't work.

Obviously a 680 is better.

what is the point, seriously.
Not being facetious, I don't understand the thread since SLI doesn't work.

Obviously a 680 is better.

Just showing off some stuff in Batcave
Not all of us are stuck in OS X and I for one am debating what 6XX nVidia set up I want to run with in Windows.

Thanks DoctorWho for the info and vid!
I do agree the dual looking set up is very nice lol But I might be leaning toward a single 670 though I am still unsure, might just go 680

Thanks DoctorWho for the info and vid!
I do agree the dual looking set up is very nice lol But I might be leaning toward a single 670 though I am still unsure, might just go 680

Isn't it just a 20-30 buck difference? Hmm....what to want...what to want... I wish the 7000 Series was supported. I would be all over the Devil13 7990.

I'd rather have one card anyway.
The 680 can eat any game and SLI has never been completely compatible.

Too much fuss for me when there are some seriously overpowered single cards out there right now.

Back when the games were owning a single card it made sense, but I don't need 150FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back