Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rampage V Extreme
CPU
i7-5960X
Graphics
Titan X (Maxwell) x2
Hi all,
Has anyone managed to get 10.14 Mojave working with the 5960x and Asus Rampage V Extreme?
I have 10.10.5 at the moment and is getting a little outdated.

Thanks in advance,
Jamie

Would be curious as well, though I'm using a Asus X99-E WS.
But I'm on 10.12 so still not as urgent :)

I am running Mojave (10.14.2) with i7-5960X and Rampage V Extreme. I have been using macOS on this computer since El Capitan. Upgrading was not too hard, mostly just had to update software (kexts, Clover, patches). I also had to install a second graphics card from AMD since my Nvidia card is unsupported in Mojave. You will likely need to stay with BIOS version 3101 or earlier with some specific settings that you are probably already familiar with. I have not been able to get any BIOS version later than 3101 to work with macOS (stuck at the boot screen with the text "PCI configuration begin"). Not really sure how to debug that.

Last edited:
I am running Mojave (10.14.2) with i7-5960X and Rampage V Extreme. I have been using macOS on this computer since El Capitan. Upgrading was not too hard, mostly just had to update software (kexts, Clover, patches). I also had to install a second graphics card from AMD since my Nvidia card is unsupported in Mojave. You will likely need to stay with BIOS version 3101 or earlier with some specific settings that you are probably already familiar with. I have not been able to get any BIOS version later than 3101 to work with macOS (stuck at the boot screen with the text "PCI configuration begin"). Not really sure how to debug that.

Hi Tokia,
Yeah I did try upgrading with no luck, where did you get the kexts and what Clover settings / patches? Maybe that is my issue?

Would love to get mojave working on my PC - it hangs at PCI configuration begin and then reboots

@tokia would you please share your EFI folder? Thanks

Did anyone get any further with Mojave on this?

@tokia Could you plz share your EFI config?Really need it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back