Contribute
Register

560 Ti: Coloured squares and crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Update on this... Still no crash. Looks like problem solved.

I have a H67N-USB3-B3 with the GTX560Ti card and have the same issues with colored squares then it crashes. I have given up and put a GTS450 back in and that works no problems. I tried everything in this issue and nothing works, so until theres a fix the GTX560TI card just doesn't work for me. I hope it can be figured out, I have sorta a newbie and just don't understand how the kext work.

GTX 650
GTX 760

App that crashes is Full Deck Solitaire

Also Youtube videos (Adobe Flash) if 'Hardware Acceleration' is enabled.

I am giving up on this issue, card works perfect on Windows.
I think the problem is with the drivers, please advice what to do

I had the GTX 770 before, seemed to work fine with that machine, but I've changed a few things to my Mac OS X since then, so I don't know if it's software/hardware related. I guess it's software, because the GTX 650 and the GTX 760 work great on Windows.

We have the exact same cards.
I just don't have a copy of windows or a place to install it to so sense our cards are identical could you just post your ROM for me to use?
Thank you

After some time an updated version of Chimera boot loader using graphics enabler = yes fixed my 560 GTX non-Ti. It took ages but now it officially recognises my card and works well. Apart from the dreaded fermi freeze! So I use the 560 freeze fix.app and thats all working well too. So I am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back