Contribute
Register

4770k with Vega RX 64, GA-Z877X-UD7TH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried your suggestion and now I'm getting weird 470p box's in the middle of the screen. It's so weird!
So, it's not the Highpoint card as I just tried a WiFi PCIE card, a Firewire card, Kona card and they all cause the same issues. The system will only run with one Display port or one HDMI port connected.

Last edited:
I just tried your suggestion and now I'm getting weird 470p box's in the middle of the screen. It's so weird! I'm thinking it's the drivers from Highpoint that are causing the issue. Unfortunately they removed the drivers from their website as it's used to be available. They say it's included in OSX.
According to their website they have native support in Mojave:
Zlc9fay.png

Is there a real reason you need to the RAID controller card? You don't have enough SATA ports on board?

The only issue I have, is when I shut down, the computer restarts instead of shutting down.
Make sure you have AppleRTC checked in Clover config.

Make sure you have AppleRTC checked in Clover config.
Going to check that now. Please see my edit to my post above. It's not the Highpoint card.

According to their website they have native support in Mojave:
Zlc9fay.png

Is there a real reason you need to the RAID controller card? You don't have enough SATA ports on board?
Yes, I have a 12TB RAID with 8 drives with all my Video stuff. I'm stuck with Highpoint because of the RAID setup.

Going to check that now. Please see my edit to my post above. It's not the Highpoint card.
Ok with the Vega 64 card in Slot 1 and the HighPoint RAID card in Slot 4 go to Clover boot menu hit F4 and then boot into MacOS normally. Then upload your entire EFI folder again. Also need to know if you installed any kexts using MultiBeast or not.

Ok with the Vega 64 card in Slot 1 and the HighPoint RAID card in Slot 4 go to Clover boot menu hit F4 and then boot into MacOS normally. Then upload your entire EFI folder again. Also need to know if you installed any kexts using MultiBeast or not.
The only thing I installed from Multibeast was the USB 7,8,9 support as USB doesn't work without it and Fake SMC and Apple ALC

The only thing I installed from Multibeast was the USB 7,8,9 support as USB doesn't work without it and Fake SMC and Apple ALC
You forgot to upload your EFI folder after hitting F4 in Clover boot menu.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    29.1 MB · Views: 60
I did this time ;)
Ok with only the Vega 64 and HighPoint RAID card installed in Slot 1 and Slot 4, please try this EFI. Do not add/delete or edit anything. If you get stuck or panics, please upload a pic of where it gets stuck or panics.

Attachments

• Jaseinny_EFI.zip
    29.1 MB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back