Hd 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Currently upgraded to Haswell,
Looking for Compatibility and more information on upcoming Haswell Support, Or If anyone else has got it to work,

(Build)
4770k @ 3.9 Ghz
Gigabyte UD3H Z87 motherboard
32 GB Ripjaw Z Ram In XMP @ 1600Mhz
Corsair H100 Cooler
Corsair 750M 750W PSU
Asus GTX 660 OC 2 GB GPU x2
M4 256 GB SSD
3 GB Seagate Media Drive
Cooler Master E-ATX HAF Case
Windows 8 pro with media center >.< OMG I Hate 8 lolz

Any Advice for getting this to work would be great really excited to try this Concept Heard the OS its self is really cheap to ^_^
Saw in a few of the Buyers Guides that a wireless adapter is shown ..? I shop at NCIX (Exact models would be great) Unsure due to newegg popping up looks the same but some of the numbers were differnt rather not buy something and it does not work as this build has set me back over 2500$

Cool Thanks for the reply and link going follow that post :) Second question (They sell the OS at the Mac stores or should i just pick it off the mac online store) (network really sucks) lol hate downloading large files :?:

Cool Thanks for the reply and link going follow that post :) Second question (They sell the OS at the Mac stores or should i just pick it off the mac online store) (network really sucks) lol hate downloading large files :?:

Yes you have to buy it from the Mac App Store. But you will have to wait until support for Haswell is added into OS X.

You could go to the Apple store and explain the you have poor network speeds at home and see if they can off you an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back