Graphics
ati
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
As I read, where are interesting stuff with sleeping the computer happening on mavericks.

For me I have a bigger problem. If I want to shut down or restart the computer it turn of the screen and thats all. The computer still works and doesn't shut down or restart.

Any ideas why can I have this problem?

As I read, where are interesting stuff with sleeping the computer happening on mavericks.

For me I have a bigger problem. If I want to shut down or restart the computer it turn of the screen and thats all. The computer still works and doesn't shut down or restart.

Any ideas why can I have this problem?

Is it a fresh install? What were your selections in the ProBook Installer? Do you have any external devices connected to the laptop when you experience this problem? Do you have a supported WiFi card installed in the laptop?

Is it a fresh install? What were your selections in the ProBook Installer? Do you have any external devices connected to the laptop when you experience this problem? Do you have a supported WiFi card installed in the laptop?

Yep, it is fresh install because the same was happenning with upgrade. Yep I have external usb mouse, and wifi adapter. But without them I also have the same problem.

Selections on probook installer is that you written, I double (triple) checked them!

Yep, it is fresh install because the same was happenning with upgrade. Yep I have external usb mouse, and wifi adapter. But without them I also have the same problem.

Selections on probook installer is that you written, I double (triple) checked them!

What about the internal WiFi card? Is it supported? Often times, unsupported PCIe devices can cause problems with sleep. If you're not using it, remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back