Contribute
Register

4530s and Mavericks install problem.. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell i7567
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 Ti, 3840x2160
Hi

I just a pro book 4530s specifically fro makings into hackintosh. I have already hackintoshed one of thee computers before and it went flawlessly following the guide on here , but i'm not having as much luck with this new one.

It has an i7 processor in it. The graphics card say it's Intel HD Graphics Family , but doesn't say hd3000 or hd4000 specifically so i hope that's not the issue.

Anyhow i have fooled the guide to exactly as said, have made the intstall USB from unibesat with a 10.9.5 downloaded from apple. All my bios setting look like they are correct. I have disabled virtualisation and tried have both tried an install with discreet graphics card both on and disabled.

What happens is , that i turn on the computer and got BOOT up mode. Bios see's my USB so i attempt to boot from it. Then i get the black screen with the curser in the top left corner. It makes a couple of rolls and then freezes and that's as far I can get. A black screen with a curser in the top left corner that has stopped spinning.

If anybody can point in the correct direction on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated as i just don't know what to do next.

I suspect it's something to do with the computer not being able to boot from USB. I will get my hands on a snow leopard DVD next week to see if i can boat from DVD. If anyone else has any suggestions please help a brother out :)

Hi

I just a pro book 4530s specifically fro makings into hackintosh. I have already hackintoshed one of thee computers before and it went flawlessly following the guide on here , but i'm not having as much luck with this new one.

It has an i7 processor in it. The graphics card say it's Intel HD Graphics Family , but doesn't say hd3000 or hd4000 specifically so i hope that's not the issue.

Anyhow i have fooled the guide to exactly as said, have made the intstall USB from unibesat with a 10.9.5 downloaded from apple. All my bios setting look like they are correct. I have disabled virtualisation and tried have both tried an install with discreet graphics card both on and disabled.

What happens is , that i turn on the computer and got BOOT up mode. Bios see's my USB so i attempt to boot from it. Then i get the black screen with the curser in the top left corner. It makes a couple of rolls and then freezes and that's as far I can get. A black screen with a curser in the top left corner that has stopped spinning.

Remove all data on your HDD. You can use DISKPART.EXE (clean command) from the WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment).

Man you are a legend!!!!

Thank you very much. That seems to have done the trick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back