Contribute
Register

4330s with AR9285 and bluetooth help

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 759390

Does anyone have a working Mavs install with a working 43x0s with AR9285 bluetooth?

I was on Lion for the longest time (never did the ML thing) and my bluetooth works fine on all cold boots. It would get glitchy after sleep. In Mavericks, I get a jumpy BT mouse 99% of the time. Doesnt matter if its on a cold boot or sleep. I have repaired permissions, reset EC, reinstalled all kexts using PBI.

I know BT is sketchy to begin with on a hack but i was hoping to at least have similar behaviour as i did with Lion.

Or if anyone can suggest a verified working wifi/BT combo card for the 43x0s on mavericks, I would be very grateful.

thanks.

Thanks to acik84 (at this thread) for helping me figure out how to make the BT work like it was in Lion...sort of.

i had the same problem, but turning off the wifi, the cursor moved smoothly as it should, then turn on back wifi and it still ok. i think there's interference.

After cold boot and waking from sleep my Logitech BT mouse doesnt work (jumpy, glitchy), so all I do is turn off/on the wifi and voila. BT working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back