ASUS Z87-Plus
CPU
Intel Core i7 4770K
Graphics
GTX 980
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
PLEASE HELP!

After having a few issues, I have successfully installed 10.13.5 Hackintosh on ASUS Z87-Plus, Intel Core i7 4770K, Nvidea GTX 980.

I installed all the drivers post install using Multibeast.

Having a small issue with USB though.
I installed the 7/8/9 Series USB support and my motherboard USB is working fine.
However, I also have a third party USB3 PCI card installed that was not working.
I tried adding the 3rd Party USB3 driver on top of the other driver and everything worked fine, apart from, I now get really slow boot times.
I have tried removing drivers and other combinations, such as inject all and remove limit, but no luck.
Does anyone know why the boot time is taking so long when 7/8/9 support and 3rd party USB are enabled together? If I disable the 3rd Party USB3, boot times are fast again, but the 3rd Party USB card does not work again.

I'm pretty new to Hackintosh, so maybe I am doing something completely wrong.

Please advise

PLEASE HELP!

After having a few issues, I have successfully installed 10.13.5 Hackintosh on ASUS Z87-Plus, Intel Core i7 4770K, Nvidea GTX 980.

I installed all the drivers post install using Multibeast.

Having a small issue with USB though.
I installed the 7/8/9 Series USB support and my motherboard USB is working fine.
However, I also have a third party USB3 PCI card installed that was not working.
I tried adding the 3rd Party USB3 driver on top of the other driver and everything worked fine, apart from, I now get really slow boot times.
I have tried removing drivers and other combinations, such as inject all and remove limit, but no luck.
Does anyone know why the boot time is taking so long when 7/8/9 support and 3rd party USB are enabled together? If I disable the 3rd Party USB3, boot times are fast again, but the 3rd Party USB card does not work again.

I'm pretty new to Hackintosh, so maybe I am doing something completely wrong.

Please advise
Use the manufacturer's driver for your PCI card, if there are none then perhaps it is unsupported - Check the spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back