3d Interface Causes a Crash in a 3d Program

CPU
I7-4790k
Graphics
2GB GDDR5 EVGA NVIDA GEFORCE GT 740 SC SUPERCLOCKED
Mac
Mac Pro
Here is the problem:
When I run Poser 11 and try to animate or move around in 3d space, the program crashes immediately. Also when I try to move windows around it crashes.

What does this have to do with a hackintosh? Well, I'm thinking that it as to do with my build. Here's why. I have reinstalled Poser several times and it still crashes every time. I reinstalled high Sierra and downgraded to Sierra and still it crashes. I’ve changed graphics cards from an nvidia GT 720 SC to a XFX radeon hd 6870 and that did not work either. I also changed my display for whatever that is worth. I know that Poser can run in Sierra because it runs on our other computers just fine. I could try to see if it will run in El Cap? But, not sure if that is worth my time.

I thought it might be OpenGL or OpenCL or maybe CUDA but after testing some things, I'm not so sure. Maybe it has something to do with the CPU? I've had the same problem before with a different 3d program. I’m thinking that it might be a BOIS setting - not letting the cpu do its full work or something like that?

Any help will be appreciated :D

Here is my comp that I'm using now:

CPU:
Intel core i7-4790k 4 GHZ

Motherboard:
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK

Graphics card:
nvidia GT 720 SC 2gig