3770k OC @ 4.5GHz
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

I just upgraded to this board because I have heard that it is the most compatible one. My last was more comptabile. I am just disappointed.

After installing without the 7750, and booting without the 7750 I could not boot without PCIRootUID=0. Then I updated and bootet again. Then I could only boot in safe mode or -x.

After installing multibeast I could not boot without -x anymore.

My Multibeast (latest)

- ALC 898
- Trim Enabler 10.8.3+
- SATA
- FakeSMC
- FakeSMC Plugins
- GraphicsEnabler= No
- i7 SSDT
- Mac Pro 3.1
- Latest Chimera

Am I missing something?

Anyway I get stuck at something with Bluetooth. And sometimes its something else. I have really no clue. Even installing without the gfx card was not working without problems. I have looked at some other people with that board, but they never fully write the process down (for example in multibeast they only don't use system definitions and fakesmc etc. so thats not very helpful)

I really hope you can help me, because I got this to finally have something stable which I don't have to touch anymore for quite some time. So can you please tell me how the installation process would look like with a 3770k, Z77X-UD5H and a Radeon HD 7750 Sapphire?

Alright, after reinstalling with the latest of the latest I could boot. But I got freezes when benchmarking, and then it didn't always boot. So my thoughts are that I have got a broken gfx card. On windows its not working fully as well.

Generally it should work with GE=No and the IGFX for booting after installing with the iGPU. For people who have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back