Contribute
Register

31Mb of Video Memory on Dell 7566 Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, according to this guide FramebufferPatch is recommended to

on the same guide it-s recommended to set the SMBIOS to MacBook Pro to 13.3 for the id 19120000

and one last question, why should't I have the DSDT on ACPI/Patched? I suppose is for the battery, audio, USB am I wrong? Greets
19120000 is for desktops
191b0000 is for laptops
MacBookPro13,1 would be a better choice for a skylake laptop

Hi again there, after some months i've resume my hackintosh laptop, now i'm able to boot with full graphics and sound, but only when I use the Imac 18,3 SMBIOS, but, when i try to change theSMBIOS to the Macbook Pro 13.2- 11.2, the USB aren't working, besides the battery drains so fast, those are the only problems that i currently have, could any one help me please.

Best regards =)

Attachments

• problem_report_files.zip
    31.1 MB · Views: 61
Hi again there, after some months i've resume my hackintosh laptop, now i'm able to boot with full graphics and sound, but only when I use the Imac 18,3 SMBIOS, but, when i try to change theSMBIOS to the Macbook Pro 13.2- 11.2, the USB aren't working, besides the battery drains so fast, those are the only problems that i currently have, could any one help me please.

Best regards =)
I haven't looked at your files, but id recommend trying to implement power management and use Hackintool to get usb ports corrected. Once you patch your dsdt for battery status, battery should work normally

I haven't looked at your files, but id recommend trying to implement power management and use Hackintool to get usb ports corrected. Once you patch your dsdt for battery status, battery should work normally

I’ve tried but Couldn’t make it to work what I did was get usbinjectall.kext and put some patches to get the all USB ports then generated the usb.kext and the ssdt-uia.aml but didn’t wor, for power management I couldn’t use the ssdtgen so am kinda stuck any help will be apreciatted thanks

Best regards =)
as already mentioned, MacBookPro13,1 would be a better choice

I´ll try it, then report back thank you so much

didn't work atatch screenshot of USB in hackintool

any ideas?
SMBIOS Macbook Pro 13.1

1580444995579.png

so now my usb are working, sound, display, almost everything, but the battery is draining too fast, and the hdmi output is not working, could anyone help me please?

Attachments

• no_hdmi_problem_files.zip
    31.8 MB · Views: 49
any toughts? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back