i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Apple has yet to reveal the date for its rumored April event. However, Siri may have just spoiled the company’s plans. According to Apple’s voice assistant, Apple’s next event will take place one week from now on Tuesday, April 20.

This is likely to be the event at which Apple debuts its next-gen iPad Pro, as well as (possibly) Apple’s eagerly anticipated AirTags item trackers and a new iPad mini.

As spotted by MacRumors, to coax Siri into giving up the details of its next event, just ask, “When is the next Apple event.” Siri will then answer, “The special event is on Tuesday, April 20, at Apple Park in Cupertino, CA.

If you've read the recent news regarding Apple's crackdown on leakers within the company, it's very possible that Siri may be out of a job soon. ;)

Last edited:
Here's the event notification on the Apple YT page.

Screen Shot 17.jpg

The first Apple Silicon iMacs (24") are coming for sure on April 20th according to Max Tech YT channel.

Screen Shot 2.jpg

The mint green one will be a big seller in Ireland. I'd probably opt for the classic silver version.

Last edited:
The first Apple Silicon iMacs (24") are coming for sure on April 20th according to Max Tech YT channel.

View attachment 515188
The mint green one will be a big seller in Ireland. I'd probably opt for the classic silver version.

Well if they are as flat and thin as that, I guess they use an external PSU like the old, old Mac Minis. :)

I'm expecting untidy desks and a flying car!.

Well if they are as flat and thin as that, I guess they use an external PSU like the old, old Mac Minis.
Unless they will be using a Li ion battery in them like a giant iPad. Highly doubt they'd do that for a desktop Mac.

Last edited:
I'm expecting untidy desks and a flying car!.
I've heard rumors there will be an opening video with Tim Cook flying the Apple Car into the center of the spaceship campus and landing there in Cupertino. The gull wing door will open automatically. Cook steps out of the car. Then he'll say "Good Mornang !" "This is my new commute to work." "How do you like it ?" "These will go on sale next Monday for the low price of just $99,999 at Apple.com." "Use your Apple card and get 2% cash back." Now anyone will be able to own the Apple Car. Just sell your home and live out of the car. Use public rest rooms when needed.

The Apple Car won't have a steering wheel as it's fully autonomous. For the "old timers" that still want to drive their Apple car, a steering wheel is $9,999 extra. Kind of like the stand for the XDR Pro Display.

Who knows ? Anything is possible. Sometimes rumors do come true. I highly doubt TC will show us all his untidy desk. :lol:

Last edited:
I spy and I glass

The Apple Car won't have a steering wheel as it's fully autonomous. For the "old timers" that still want to drive their Apple car, a steering wheel is $9,999 extra. Kind of like the stand for the XDR Pro Display.

You will also be able to update your Apple Car Pro with wheels enabling you to drive it on roads (rather than fly) for the low price of $49,999.00 :)

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back