Contribute
Register

3 monitors with GT640?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi man,
it's not possibile to get 3 monitor from the same card, the only card that i know and do that is the ati FLEX card..If you want 3 monitor you can use gt640 + hd4000 configuring out both card :)

i have ASUS GEFORCE GT 640 and mine works with 3 monitors all the time on all of the OS except for 10.12 and 10.13 now. I get 1 to work with full acceleration, but tried to bend over backwards to turn on the other 2 and no luck. I have rebuilt my hacintosh several times and NO LUCK whatsoever.

When i install 10.11 (El Capitan) all 3 screens show up by themselves (with NVIDIA injected), but with 10.12 and 10.13 i cannot get it to work. i tried all of the Nvidia Web drivers, but still no luck.

i have ASUS GEFORCE GT 640 and mine works with 3 monitors all the time on all of the OS except for 10.12 and 10.13 now. I get 1 to work with full acceleration, but tried to bend over backwards to turn on the other 2 and no luck. I have rebuilt my hacintosh several times and NO LUCK whatsoever.

When i install 10.11 (El Capitan) all 3 screens show up by themselves (with NVIDIA injected), but with 10.12 and 10.13 i cannot get it to work. i tried all of the Nvidia Web drivers, but still no luck.
thank you for sharing this! I'm wondering if dual monitor will work with GT640 on current macOS version like 10.13?

i tried 3 monitors with GT640, no any additional configure, not very stable but worked.

IMG_3158.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back