Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce Gt 640
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi I've just installed Mavericks on my HP Probook 4540s. Everything seems to be working fine, except for 3 finger swipe gestures.

The two finger scrolling gesture works. But I want to have the 3 finger swipe down for mission control, and two finger swipes for changing desktops like I do on my desktop with my magic mouse.

Is this possible?

I used the http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112380-guide-installing-mavericks-hp-probook.html installation guide with the philip_petev's HP ProBook Installer.

I can make shortcuts for the trackpad in keyboard settings? I seem to be only able to assign keyboard keys to things.....

I can make shortcuts for the trackpad in keyboard settings? I seem to be only able to assign keyboard keys to things.....

Yes, locate the shortcut your looking for, then on the right hand side where you edit the key, complete the gesture you want.

I took lots of patience, I kept having to do the gesture 10-20 times before it saved it but nevertheless it's working now! Thanks for your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back