Graphics
GTX 970M + HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
My heading is vague but previously I have only one monitor and I was unable to test but now I have 2 so I done some test
I have Alienware and other specs are in bottom
Now I bought a monitor which is ultrawide and having resolution of 2560 x 1080 now I tested both ports of my laptop i.e. MiniDp and HDMI both working with my new 1080p monitor but giving low refresh rate 60hz only

My question is how to enable 2560 x 1080 on hdmi on Intel hd4600 or their is a problem with ultrawide and last can we see 120hz on system setting when monitor is supporting

Thanks

My heading is vague but previously I have only one monitor and I was unable to test but now I have 2 so I done some test
I have Alienware and other specs are in bottom
Now I bought a monitor which is ultrawide and having resolution of 2560 x 1080 now I tested both ports of my laptop i.e. MiniDp and HDMI both working with my new 1080p monitor but giving low refresh rate 60hz only

My question is how to enable 2560 x 1080 on hdmi on Intel hd4600 or their is a problem with ultrawide and last can we see 120hz on system setting when monitor is supporting

Thanks

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

how to report problem when you are getting kernel panic at starting of O.S. if I connect my 2k monitor my laptop goes off within 10 sec

You didn't mention any panic in post #1.
But the FAQ is very clear on problem reporting requirements when you cannot boot.
Please read it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back