Contribute
Register

2019 Mac Pro is Now Available at Apple.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saving 6000$ over the years for this only!
I will be glad to spend 1000$ for a stand... :)

There will be better graphics cards available than the 580X that won't cost over $2,000.
Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 12.03.54 PM.png

An 8 TB of storage option will be added as well.

With all of that having been said, however, the Mac Pro will soon get more expensive. Currently, the Mac Pro maxes out at 4 TB of SSD storage, but Apple says an 8 TB option will be available soon.

There will also be two new graphics card options for the Mac Pro “soon.”
  • Radeon Pro W5700X with 16 GB of GDDR6 memory
  • Two Radeon Pro W5700X with 16 GB of GDDR6 memory each

From 9 to 5 Mac

Mac Pro and Pro Display Unboxing here :lol:

Don't know what you're all complaining about - I see we get a keyboard and magic mouse thrown in. Bargain!

As for delivery, for me:

Del.png

:thumbup:

Don't know what you're all complaining about - I see we get a keyboard and magic mouse thrown in. Bargain!

As for delivery, for me:

View attachment 439759
This makes no sense. Built in Austin TX and people in the USA have to wait till January 27th to get one ????
OK this was information I saw earlier today on Apple.com which only applies to a steeply upgraded (max) Mac Pro and not the more "reasonably" priced version which goes for $10,000 or less.

I put one in a cart and started checkout and it shows only a one to two week wait time to receive. Better make sure the delivery person doesn't leave it on your front porch when you're not home. LOL.

Screen Shot 8.jpg

Last edited:
This makes no sense. Built in Austin TX and people in the USA have to wait till January 27th to get one ????

Weird.

Maybe the largest numbers of pre-orders are from overseas so they've sent stock there? Or maybe because they can charge more than in the domestic market ...:confused:

Maybe the largest numbers of pre-orders are from overseas so they've sent stock there?
See my edited post #28 Obviously the base $5,999 models are built and ready to go. It's when you add the big, expensive upgrades and the wheels for $400 then you get a delay to late in January 2020.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back