Contribute
Register

2013 CustoMac Budget ATX Build -- Clean install OSX 10.8.4, NO AUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you have same motherboard I have GA-Z77-DS3h. I am installing OSX 10.8.4 I have it booted and video is working after multibeast but I lost Ethernet drivers. Do you know the correct driver to select from multibeast for this motherboard. Also having issues with audio not working. I am able to boot into OSX with working video. Any other options I should select in multibeast if I have a SSD and 64 bit hardware?

Thank you so much in advance I am so close been banging my head on this.

I see you have same motherboard I have GA-Z77-DS3h. I am installing OSX 10.8.4 I have it booted and video is working after multibeast but I lost Ethernet drivers. Do you know the correct driver to select from multibeast for this motherboard. Also having issues with audio not working. I am able to boot into OSX with working video. Any other options I should select in multibeast if I have a SSD and 64 bit hardware?

Thank you so much in advance I am so close been banging my head on this.

Sorry, toleda got to it before I could. I would recommend same. Ethernet is the Atheros Shailua's ALXEthernet that worked for me (and is reccomended). I would post questions related to network in the network section tho, if this doesn't pan out for you... it helps to keep the site organized.

Have any other updates come about with the audio problem from this post (still have a 600$ brick as far as I am concerned). Would moving to a graphics card solve the problem? Thinking of ditching the MB and moving to one with more compatibility. Want this machine to run...

Have any other updates come about with the audio problem from this post (still have a 600$ brick as far as I am concerned).
10.4 audio works. No useful information provided. See post #72.

Unfortunately I have the 1.1 Version of the board. My BIOS is up-to-date (F9). It wasn't until after I purchased the 1.1V that I began to find the problems associated with the compatibility. I appreciate the input though.

EDIT: I have the Z77-GA-DS3H board also.

jtb

Hey i am using a customac budget atx build.
With:
i5 4430
ga h87 d3h motherboard.
and 8*1corsair ram.
When i boot with the unibeast usb containing mavericks, i get stuck at apple logo with spinning wheel.But the wheel stops spinning after some time, and thats where it gets stuck.Any idea how i can get out of it?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back