Contribute
Register

2 separate issues that both may be graphics related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270N-Wifi
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've had a pretty stable build for some time now and I'm just getting around to hashing out all of the small quirks.

1) When I'm done for they day I never shut down but put it to sleep. 9/10 when I come back the next day it wakes up fine and all is well. That 1/10 though the computer will wake but my monitor stays on a black screen. It's as if the computer wakes but the graphics card doesn't.

2) I get graphics glitches as if frame rates drop significantly. Like if I'm attempting to scroll on a webpage it stutters badly. It stays like that for like a minute and then everything goes back to normal. This stopped happening for quite a while. Now all of a sudden it started again.

Thanks for the links. I'll check these.

This might help.
This just completely removed my graphics driver. It attempted to install something but couldn't because it was unsigned. It said I needed to --allowUntrusted but I have no idea how to allow that. I checked Security & Privacy but nothing was there. I just reinstalled the web driver for my version.
I'll have to see what activating my hot corner for display sleep does. If that's a temp fix that actually works I'm okay with that.

Hot corners didn't help either. I'm going to run that script they have on that same thread and see if that works. I doubt it because all it does is the same the a hot corner would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back