Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Intel Z370M D3H Gigabyte
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
Hi everyone, this is my first hack and I've followed all the compatible kit guides and followed the High Sierra installer guide but my USB won't reach the OS installer.

I've changed all changes needed in BIOS - Optimized defaults / turn off VT-d / Turn on XHCI, tried with XMP memory profile 1.
I've used Unibeast and other guides manually setting up Clover alongside the Mac OS Installer with no luck.
I've even tried with Mojave too but nothing.

I boot the USB, enter Install MacOS, loads half way then the white no entry sign comes up.

I'm using the following:
Gigabyte z370m d3h
i5-8600K
Had to use ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 - the monitor in the workshop is VGA only - can switch to onboard HDMI if you think it's better.

Any advice?

Any advice?
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

It may be helpful to eliminate your USB stick and desktop as the source of the problem by demonstrating to yourself that you can outfit the USB with Ubuntu or sysRescueCD and booting it up on your desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back