HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Friends,

I just installed Mavericks on my built, using clover. At my first boot using USB drive into HDD, My RAM was correctly shown in 'About my Mac' running at 1600MHz. Also in BIOS it is correctly set.

When I installed Clover on my HDD to make my HDD bootable, RAM is shown at 1333MHz in 'About my Mac'

Also when I boot with USB drive it again shows as 1600MHz but booting with HDD shows 1333MHz. Attached are the Screenshots.
Please help. IMG_2.jpgIMG_201.jpg

My System Build:

Asus p8Z77-V Pro
Intel i5-3570k
RAM 4GB Kingston Hyperx 1600
Onboard Graphics HD4000
Patched BIOS Version 2104
Clover_v2k_r2850

Hi Friends,

I just installed Mavericks on my built, using clover. At my first boot using USB drive into HDD, My RAM was correctly shown in 'About my Mac' running at 1600MHz. Also in BIOS it is correctly set.

When I installed Clover on my HDD to make my HDD bootable, RAM is shown at 1333MHz in 'About my Mac'

Also when I boot with USB drive it again shows as 1600MHz but booting with HDD shows 1333MHz. Attached are the Screenshots.
Please help.View attachment 103085View attachment 103086

My System Build:

Asus p8Z77-V Pro
Intel i5-3570k
RAM 4GB Kingston Hyperx 1600
Onboard Graphics HD4000
Patched BIOS Version 2104
Clover_v2k_r2850

I've had issues with Cliver before. My advise would be to use Chimera instead. My memory is fully supported at 1600mhz

I also have same issue. Mıne recognise 1333 as 668. Im using charmeleon. Do i need to change it to chimera. If it is can you write to unninstall charmeleon and install chimera steps. Because i dont want to see kp :)

Thanks..

I also have same issue. Mıne recognise 1333 as 668. Im using charmeleon. Do i need to change it to chimera. If it is can you write to unninstall charmeleon and install chimera steps. Because i dont want to see kp :)

Thanks..

With Clover change your config.plist <key>XMPDetection</key> from No to Yes.

Good Luck

Hi . thnks for reply but can i simply add it to charmeleon.plist? if it is must to do it with clever. How to unninstall charmeleon and install clover. can you write me the steps please.

Hi . thnks for reply but can i simply add it to charmeleon.plist? if it is must to do it with clever. How to unninstall charmeleon and install clover. can you write me the steps please.

With Chameleon just selecting memory Profile 1 in your BIOS should be enough.

The original post was about Clover, you said that you had the same issue but you don't.

Instead of hijacking someone's thread you should start your own.

Good Luck

With Clover change your config.plist XMPDetection from No to Yes.Good Luck
Hi P1LGRIM,Thanks for your help friend. But it could not solved the problem. I think problem lies somewhere else or my system gonna understand it in other way.Thanks again buddy.[SOLVED] Open clover configurator> open config.plist> Go to SMBIOS> Installed fresh system profile as MAC Mini (6,2)> Check the box named "trust"> RestartThat's it. Now RAM is perfectly working at 1600Mhz. CPU speed step working fine.Only problem is with onboard WIFI card. It's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back