Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
B75M D3H
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Good night guys

I would like to know the options for a motherboard compatible with socket 1155 hackintosh, I had a gigabity b75m-d3h but it burned out and it's hard to find another one, can you help me change this part so I can use my hackintosh again? Thank you guys in advance!!

but it burned out and it's hard to find another one, can you help me change this part so I can use my hackintosh again?
The most cost saving way to keep using your 3770 is to buy a Dell Optiplex 7010 or 9010 Motherboard. With the adapters and temperature sensor the total cost should be under $65.
Note that the CPU and case fans have a proprietary 5 pin connector. Requires adapters if you don't use Dell fans.
You'd also need this two piece adapter kit so the power switch and front I/O will work with your case.
This temperature sensor is also important.

Here's one example of a complete 7010 on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZLPO1H/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

You can find barebones versions on Ebay for a lot less money but they usually aren't in great shape. You can pull the boards out of a 7010 DT or MT and use it in your own case if you'd like.

Here's an example of a 9010 MT on Ebay.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back