Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC
CPU
Intel Core i7-9700K
Graphics
ASUS Graphic Cards STRIX-GTX1060
Hello All! First time building here. I've picked out a Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi but don't see any 1151 socket DSDT for that motherboard. Not sure how to read the other motherboard's drop down menu either. Is there somewhere on this site to help me understand what I'm looking at on the DSDT PAGE?
Any help would be great. Like you all, would like to build my own mac here. Thank you :)

Hello All! First time building here. I've picked out a Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi but don't see any 1151 socket DSDT for that motherboard. Not sure how to read the other motherboard's drop down menu either. Is there somewhere on this site to help me understand what I'm looking at on the DSDT PAGE?
Any help would be great. Like you all, would like to build my own mac here. Thank you :)
you only need a DSDT to fix things that are not working, what is not working?

Thank you for answering so quickly. Sorry, my understanding of the process is that I need to download a DSDT for the correct motherboard in order to install the mac os on a freshly built pc. I haven't bought or build anything yet, just trying to gather all the correct information and parts first.
A lot of what I have seen is pretty much the same process. Is there something on the site that explains the correct process of to install a mac os on a newly built pc? Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back