osx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all! :thumbup:

I have a H87-G43 mobo. It needed the bios patch to install properly. That was a fun process, lol. Except for the audio, everything is great!

I have spent the last 5 hours trying to remedy the audio issue. I have searched the forums. I'm still a little confused, though.

The mobo is 1150 and the audio options in sys pref are there, but I hear nothing. I'm only using the HDMI cable and wish to only use HDA. 892 is the only option (with or without dsdt) that doesn't disable audio.

I've read the HDMI Audio sticky a few times and I'm still :banghead:. I took a break because my ADD makes me angry, lol.

Seriously, though, I have ADD when it comes to math and troubleshooting. :think:

I am more than grateful to upload any necessary info to get this working. Just not sure how to capture and upload logs and files and dumps and stuff.

I have searched my best to remedy this, so as to not post a question when there are already answers.

I'm going to take a break and and relax as this does not have to be fixed this moment. Woo Saaaaaa.

update: It's been another 5 hours. I've been searching this forum and the internet. I can read and count, but I still can't tell if I should have chosen "easy beast," or "DSDT," when I installed multi beast. This might not seem too difficult for some, but I can't find any similar questions/answers. I now realize my Haswell isn't really supported yet, so this isn't going to be an easy task, but I'm up for it! Patience is a virtue.

Anyways, can anyone help me out?

I can read and count, but I still can't tell if I should have chosen "easy beast," or "DSDT," when I installed multi beast.
Your ADD must be contagious, I get ADD reading this post. It does not matter what you used in MultiBeast. Post #1, Haswell HDMI Audio.

@djsv, I too have a H87-G43 Mobo and I am having trouble getting Mavericks to install. It just restarts after a quick flash of the Apple boot screen. Can you explain how to patch the bios?

Thanks So much.

Ben

@djsv, I too have a H87-G43 Mobo and I am having trouble getting Mavericks to install. It just restarts after a quick flash of the Apple boot screen. Can you explain how to patch the bios?

Thanks So much.

Ben

I'm having the same issue. Can someone enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back