2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Does anyone know if these Generic cards sold by Aquantia work?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C5VLVFF/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

To my knowledge the AQN-107 is supported natively is this correct?

I want to put one in my hackintosh but also in a MacPro 5,1 that is running Mojave, And a windows machine.

pastrychef says htat he uses a syba card I wonder is it this one:?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G2DV9K2

My Syba 10GBase-T card worked great in my Asus Z370 but, for unknown reasons to me, it didn't work in my Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming. The Z390 M Gaming wouldn't even post when the Syba was installed.

I ended up installing a Thunderbolt card and using the OWC Thunderbolt 3 10G Ethernet Adaptor with it and it works perfectly...

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 7.46.54 PM.png

what you recommend for the ASUS TUF Z390m?

Assuming it works with the Asus TUF Z390m, the Syba card is solid. I never had a single problem with it and it was completely plug-n-play.

You think it would also work in my MacPro 5,1 under latest Mojave?

It should work fine... When I still had my MacPro5,1, I used SFP+ 10GbE so there should be enough lanes to support it...

My Syba 10GBase-T card worked great in my Asus Z370 but, for unknown reasons to me, it didn't work in my Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming. The Z390 M Gaming wouldn't even post when the Syba was installed.

I ended up installing a Thunderbolt card and using the OWC Thunderbolt 3 10G Ethernet Adaptor with it and it works perfectly...

View attachment 434930
Hi @pastrychef

on this somehow old post you state that installing a Thunderbolt 3 card with an OWC adaptor you had 10G Ethernet working.
Did you install a Titan Ridge Gigabyte Thunderbolt 3 card on the Gigabyte Z390M Gaming X motherboard?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back