Contribute
Register

1080p native resolution issue with Asus GTX 760 DC2OC with Dell s2240l display

Status
Not open for further replies.
After installation have you done the repair disk permissions and rebuild caches?? it is important in this case.

It is not the problem of Monitor, on 10.10.3 there is problem with native drivers output for NVIDIA cards.

Yes I did repair the permissions and rebuild the caches using kext wizard after installing the given kext, just as you said.

Yes I did repair the permissions and rebuild the caches using kext wizard after installing the given kext, just as you said.

Try with attached one.

Attachments

• AppleGraphicsControl.kext.zip
    207.5 KB · Views: 74
Tried again with the new kext, then repaired the permissions and updated the caches, but still having the same issue :(

OMG...:banghead:

Try to boot without caches again.

Also once it is reaches the Black Screen, reseat the the monitor cable and check.

If it is staying with black screen again connect the cable to onboard graphics port (without rebooting), check any signal receiving on screen or not.

Try to boot without caches again.

Also once it is reaches the Black Screen, reseat the the monitor cable and check.

If it is staying with black screen again connect the cable to onboard graphics port (without rebooting), check any signal receiving on screen or not.

I tried to boot without caches. When the screen went black I disconnected the HDMI cable, the monitor showed "No HDMI cable attached" message. Then I connected the cable again, then the monitor went to power saver mode. I then disconnected the cable again and connected to onboard HDMI port, but the same thing happened....

I tried to boot without caches. When the screen went black I disconnected the HDMI cable, the monitor showed "No HDMI cable attached" message. Then I connected the cable again, then the monitor went to power saver mode. I then disconnected the cable again and connected to onboard HDMI port, but the same thing happened....

Which system definition you are using??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back