Contribute
Register

1080p Editing with 700 Euro Budget (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so IGNORE me!
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
  2. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
I want to build a Hackintosh in a 700 Euro Budget, (Monitor and mouse/keyboard and another gears not included.)
I stay in german, Can I get anyone help, (I have experience building PC with my bro before. But have no idea for parts when I wanna build my own HPC.)

(Have the storage already (Samsung SSD 750 Evo + WD Black 2TB)No any need for the storage anymore.)

In this help meaning, Only suggest the specs.

Last edited:
Do you want a micro-ATX case and motherboard ? Full ATX ? Do you plan on overclocking ?
Is this for professional or personal home use ?

Do you want a micro-ATX case and motherboard ? Full ATX ? Do you plan on overclocking ?
Is this for professional or personal home use ?

Mostly home use, Full ATX, As I have the NZXT s340 Elite Case.

Not sure what is available or what prices you'll pay in Germany. You could model your build
after this one: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-sierra-on-the-ga-z170x-ud3.202296/
Should be able to come in under 700 Euros since you've already got case, monitor and storage.
For discrete graphics go with either a Nvidia GTX 950 or 960 depending on what the prices are.

You could even get an I7-6700K instead of the 6600K if that fits your budget. The I5 though is more than
adequate for non-professional home use, just takes slightly longer to get larger projects done.

Last edited:
I want to build a Hackintosh in a 700 Euro Budget, (Monitor and mouse/keyboard and another gears not included.)
I stay in german, Can I get anyone help, (I have experience building PC with my bro before. But have no idea for parts when I wanna build my own HPC.)

(Have the storage already (Samsung SSD 750 Evo + WD Black 2TB)No any need for the storage anymore.)

In this help meaning, Only suggest the specs.

From converting Euro to Pounds £604.92 Which CPU are you looking at? What kind of work will you be doing on this machine just normal day to day browsing, listening to music etc? or Video editing/Photography?

Video Editing at 1080p for my Upcoming YouTube videos/ Photograph at 8-16MP. And Windows-Switchable when I wanna play games.

Video Editing at 1080p for my Upcoming YouTube videos/ Photograph at 8-16MP. And Windows-Switchable when I wanna play games.

You'd probably be better with a i7 then. Take a look at the Buyer's Guide. If your budget can stretch to new hardware then you might be better off ti buy a second hand CPU and Motherboard. Better with either a i7 2600k or a 3770.

And what about RX480 GPU? It will works or not?

Maybe I'll go to choose part at Mindfactory/Amazon DE, (Mixed, For best bang to the bucks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back