Contribute
Register

1080p 4540s Color Profile Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally able to get the cable but same problem so I got another LCD from the seller. This time its LEN40B2 much better than previous one. However if you look at the lcd from extreme side angle(right or left) is still pink im not sure is it normal or what.

Also when there is black background, i can see my full reflection so not sure if its original Matte screen or not. Any insight on this would be handy.

P.S, I just tested this screen on windows since clover update messed up the config.plist and can't boot.
Also when I calibrated the profile on windows, i exactly got the same pink hue as attached image in earlier post. The default profile seems to work fine (except the extreme side angle)
Regards,

Hi I saw that it uses a different cable when you update the screen to the 1080p HD Screen and the screens do come in Matte or Glossy too. Not sure if I can post links here so won't for now. If you search Youtube for:
HP Probook 4540s with 1080p panel OS X 10.9.4
and watch the video... it also lists all the parts underneath in the description required to make this upgrade.

I could maybe send you default color profile if you tell me how to get it for you.... my 4540s is currently using
Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 for Display Adaptor.

Hope this helps although probably too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back