Contribute
Register

[100% WORKING] Asus Z97-Pro [WiFiAC] + i5-4690 + 16GB@1866MHz + GTX970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you use Unibeast to create a bootable OSX version then do the above?

Questions.... followed to the T! once I ran multibeast with settings and rebooted, Im stuck in an endless reboot that will not go to sierra install screen.

Asus z97 pro
EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB
SSD Samsung 250
32 Ram
no other items connected to mother board (except mouse and keyboard)

Attachments

• IMG_2737.jpg
    IMG_2737.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2735.JPG
    IMG_2735.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 144
Questions.... followed to the T! once I ran multibeast with settings and rebooted, Im stuck in an endless reboot that will not go to sierra install screen.

Asus z97 pro
EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB
SSD Samsung 250
32 Ram
no other items connected to mother board (except mouse and keyboard)
remove those sensor kexts you installed

sensor Kexts? and how do I remove them/not install them(already reinstalled Sierra)

sensor Kexts? and how do I remove them/not install them(already reinstalled Sierra)
you can try and boot in safe mode and then delete them

excuse me but Im in 3rd grade! 0010100111Commodore 128K Okidata printer ... switched to International Finance... once I get into the system in safe mode, am I going into terminal to delete them, and what is the "Them" i need to delete please? ive been at this for 5 days now... had mojave three indepent display on motherboard and lost it

excuse me but Im in 3rd grade! 0010100111Commodore 128K Okidata printer ... switched to International Finance... once I get into the system in safe mode, am I going into terminal to delete them, and what is the "Them" i need to delete please? ive been at this for 5 days now... had mojave three indepent display on motherboard and lost it
you can use Finder to navigate to /Library/Extensions and then delete the gpusensor

you can use Finder to navigate to /Library/Extensions and then delete the gpusensor

Thank you !!!!

Im thinking my error is here!

in step two do I download multibeast and keep going or run multibeast with configurations?

2. MultiBeast Configuration + Clover Bootloader (check end of post to see the configuration print screen) -- Reboot;

was able to get into drive by using the space bar/boot without kext feature! My library contains no gpusensor.kext

I was able to find (reading is fun-to-mental) in the text with multibeast that fakesmc, GPsensors.kext is not compatible with nvidia pascal video cards. Ill be deleting the "fake..."

Attachments

• IMG_2738.jpg
    IMG_2738.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 199
edit: Just found a possible fix that will most likely work for my GTX970 and HSierra: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-no-signal-gtx-970.232909/

"Installing the NVIDIA Web Drivers + NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext" might be our best solution until now.

Regards,
is there a fix for EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1060 and whatever else is causing boot flags.... followed the above instructions to the letter and still no luck(currently booting with no kexts). I am stuck at step 2. I tried installing nvidia first installing nvidia 2nd nothing once I run multibeast....kaboom no Sierra. I have to pop in another drive running a different OSX to format my soon to be Sierra... my profile is current regarding my system.... next Ill try removing gtx 1060 and running the computer.... something gotta give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back