Contribute
Register

[100% Working] 12+6 Pin Apple WiFI/BT Card to M.2 NGFF Adapter! Handoff! Unlock with Watch! UEFI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any update on this?

will bcm94360cs2 with M.2 A/E key adapter work with z390 I aorus pro wifi 's on board Cnvi M2 socket 1?
I am about to take apart the mothbaord to remove the intel cmvi wifi/bluetooth chip.

Thanks!

I have not seen a single instance of anyone successfully use anything but a CNVi card in a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard's CNVi slot.

I looked at our forum here at tonymacx86 for a couple days now, a couple people successful used it, but I just want to be sure..

Last edited:
to quote toleda 's post.

Gigabyte/Coffee Lake/M.2 solution, see Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide] | Page 36/KevinAgnes/Post #358
Asus and ASRock/Coffee Lake/CNVi slot/remove Intel/replace with M.2/Key E Broadcom, see ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-I Gaming Motherboard specs/vincek8s/#15 and ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-I Gaming Motherboard specs/pupin/#73

along with some other successful ones. but cannot be sure..
now I have my doubt.

KevinAgnes is using an M key M.2 slot. Those are the ones that are meant for SSDs. Plus, he's not on a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard.

The Asus ROG Sttrix Z390-I is not a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard.

The other Asus ROG Strix Z390-I is also not a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard.

KevinAgnes is using an M key M.2 slot. Those are the ones that are meant for SSDs. Plus, he's not on a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard.

The Asus ROG Sttrix Z390-I is not a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard.

The other Asus ROG Strix Z390-I is also not a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard.
thanks!

My Gigabyte H370M DS3H has two M2 connectors which support "PCIe SSD". Am I right to assume that the PCIe functionality does not extend to other peripherals like WiFi adapters? I'm struggling to get a WiFi solution with good performance on this one machine.

My Gigabyte H370M DS3H has two M2 connectors which support "PCIe SSD". Am I right to assume that the PCIe functionality does not extend to other peripherals like WiFi adapters? I'm struggling to get a WiFi solution with good performance on this one machine.

You can use adaptors for other devices on M.2 slots meant for NVMe SSDs.

PCIe is PCIe, it will work with any PCIe device generally speaking. But these broadcom-based cards also need USB for bluetooth and USB is missing in these M.2 M-key slots. If you look at the @KevinAgnes post at https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/broadcom-wifi-bluetooth-guide.242423/page-36 you'll see that he uses a stack of adapters and the first adapter "injects" USB into the stack from an internal USB port on the MB.

Hi guys, is this module really working in uefi with bluetooth keyboard? I bought bcm94352z and it doesn't work in uefi with my logi k380.

Hi guys, is this module really working in uefi with bluetooth keyboard? I bought bcm94352z and it doesn't work in uefi with my logi k380.

It works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back