Contribute
Register

[100% Working] 12+6 Pin Apple WiFI/BT Card to M.2 NGFF Adapter! Handoff! Unlock with Watch! UEFI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for cnvi mb (z390) ... slot m2. ngff not compatible with m.2 type A. I found this solution:
Brand:Delock 63343

M.2 Type M to M.2 Typ A+E +USB ( M.2 Type M = M.2 SATA )

Untitled 2.jpgAbleconnM2E.PNG

Last edited:
for cnvi mb (z390) ... slot m2. ngff not compatible with m.2 type A. I found this solution:
Brand:Delock 63343

M.2 Type M to M.2 Typ A+E +USB ( M.2 Type M = M.2 SATA )

View attachment 383125View attachment 383127

As the delock 63343 has a 1 x 67 pin M.2 key E slot. What is the adapter that you are using to put on it the airport card?
I thinking to buy a Gigabyte z390 Designare, remove the cnvi card and put there the airport. But need the M.2 key e adapter.

Well... so no to expect much info from Gigabyte tech support. Seems that they don't really know much about their hardware, or they are lazy as f*** to check them the compatibility of it. But eeey, seems they came here to see if people have succes with their motherboard on hackintosh, info that I already have. Great.

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-02 a las 12.04.14.png

If it's of any help, I asked AsRock the same question for my Z390-PhantomGaming-ITX/ac. And got a very similar response. Yet, after buying it, I figured out it does work.

@pupin , I have the same Mobo and wifi card as you and bluetooth works but I cannot get wifi to turn on. Any suggestions, I am using Bios 4.0. The website says I cannot downgrade but I have seen that certain people have on windows, I know you are using 1.5.

I am in BIOS 4.0 and when I got the board it was on 1.2.
It worked on the first attempt, and has worked ever since.
Which card exactly do you have? Maybe it is defective or something doesn't make good contact

If it's of any help, I asked AsRock the same question for my Z390-PhantomGaming-ITX/ac. And got a very similar response. Yet, after buying it, I figured out it does work.

Can you point me out exactly what did you buy to replace the CNVi (would be for a z390 designare) ?

Can you point me out exactly what did you buy to replace the CNVi (would be for a z390 designare) ?
I got this from eBay. But it's not the only option. I chose that as it is an original apple card with an adapter, everything in one kit so I don't need to run to post office twice...

Last edited:
Is anyone able to confirm the size that a M.2 A/E key inside the M.2 wifi slot adds to the motherboard? I am looking to do this for a Mac Mini hack inside a Streacom F1c, and it doesn't have the largest clearance.

any update on this?

will bcm94360cs2 with M.2 A/E key adapter work with z390 I aorus pro wifi 's on board Cnvi M2 socket 1?
I am about to take apart the mothbaord to remove the intel cmvi wifi/bluetooth chip.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back