Contribute
Register

[100% Working] 12+6 Pin Apple WiFI/BT Card to M.2 NGFF Adapter! Handoff! Unlock with Watch! UEFI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased the same as you... 653-0020 and it's working great.
Hi, I purchased the same parts from both your provided links...WIFI works fine...bluetooth does not work...system info reports Discoverable "Off" and Connectable "No"...The build name on my card is 653-0023 which is different than yours...I am using the latest version of Sierra...What do you think the problem may be?

Thanks, Buddy I got all work without any patches. Parts are delivered today working well. now my hack is totally completed.
Everything is working continuity, Handoff, Airdrop, Wake on Wireless, Auto Unlock, Personal Hotspot everything is working like original mac.
nice, can i have full compatibility which this mobo?? thank you guys for support!!

Hi, I purchased the same parts from both your provided links...WIFI works fine...bluetooth does not work...system info reports Discoverable "Off" and Connectable "No"...The build name on my card is 653-0023 which is different than yours...I am using the latest version of Sierra...What do you think the problem may be?

Which smbios are you using?

Currently I use iMac 17,1 on 10.12.6 because when I use iMac 18,3 my bluetooth works but does not show in the system preferences.

Dear @onmybikedrunk,
Card is Recognised but I cannot connect to WiFi
View attachment 273160

Did you use the plastic screw to install the NGFF m.2 adapter? I did not the first time and the wifi card was recognised but I could not turn wifi on. After reading the manual again I saw "plastic"... replaced it and works perfect now.

ehm sorry guys, i'm confuse :banghead:, but for full compatibility (with Wifi/BT BCM94360CS2 with NGFF m.2 adapter card) should I buy only modo with specific M.2 Socket connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)? Or should I buy one of this generic list with M.2 Socket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back