Contribute
Register

[100% Working] 12+6 Pin Apple WiFI/BT Card to M.2 NGFF Adapter! Handoff! Unlock with Watch! UEFI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, thanks for the guide. Do I need to buy antenna to use with the card?

Sorry just another question, I don't have a dedicated m.2 slot on my mobo for wifi but have two normal m.2 slots (for things like ssds). Can I use one of these? Or even better if I get a 1x PCI-e card adapter and use that, will it work the same with no need for patches or kexts? Thanks so much for your help.

Hi

I fixed the broken antenna cable, but still no wifi card recognized, neither Win10 nor MacOs.
Seems to be the card or the adapter.
I try to RMA it at aliexpress.

Thanks for the help.

I also got a 2x2 BCM94360CS2 - and have BT but no wifi.
(This one actually.)

I see the card being picked up in the boot log, but it does not show up in ioRegistryExplorer.

In the boot log it makes its first appearance right after the FakeSMC message (around 10s in the attached mov file).

Finally at 1.714663, I see:
Code:
ARPT: 1.714663: ChangeVCO => vco:960, xtalF:40, frac: 98, ndivMode: 3, ndivint: 24
ARPT: 1.723405: Data written into the PLL_CNTRL_ADDR2: 000000C31
ARPT: 1.731820: Data written into the PLL_CNTRL_ADDR3 (Fractional): 0000100e
init: error getting PHY_MODE; using MODE_UNKNOWN
etc...
ARPT: 1.872178:  wlc_phy_radio2069_afecal: SPINWAIT ERROR : AFECAL for core 0 failed
ARPT: 1.881667: wl0: fatal error, reinitializing, total count of reinit's[1], @'wlapi_wlc_fatal_error':693
etc...

And then there is a sequence of reinitializations and failures.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• hackintosh01_bcm94360cs2 failure in boot sequence 2017-04-10.png
    hackintosh01_bcm94360cs2 failure in boot sequence 2017-04-10.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 227
  • hackintosh01_bcm94360cs2 failure in boot sequence 2017-04-10.mov.zip
    26.9 MB · Views: 120
I also bought the BCM94360CS2 card, bluetooth and wifi workinng on sierra. I'm dual booting with Windows in another hard drive. I couldn't find the drivers for Windows, does anyone know to get the windows drivers for this card?

I also bought the BCM94360CS2 card, bluetooth and wifi workinng on sierra. I'm dual booting with Windows in another hard drive. I couldn't find the drivers for Windows, does anyone know to get the windows drivers for this card?
You need the bootcamp drivers. I'll try and upload them to dropbox in a bit.

Hi folks,

got a new Bluetooth/Wifi card from Aliexpress, and it worked OOB.

Thanks for helping out.
Thomas

Thank you for making this post. I ordered both parts on eBay. The Airport card was here in the UK and came quickly. The adaptor could only be bought (at least for a reasonable price) from Hong Kong so I had quite a wait for it to arrive. But it's all installed now. I had to do the usual iCloud dance of signing out of iCloud on iPhone and macOS, rebooting, re-enabling Handoff and AutoUnlock.. .but after that everything is working perfectly as you suggested. Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back