Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 5670
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
I just ordered one off ebay for my Toshiba Laptop. Hopefully this will work out :D

Motherboard
Gigabyte H77N-WIFI
CPU
ivyBridge 3225
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,

have anybody this "Broadcom BCM94313HMGB WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter" in ML 10.8.2. And it works out of the Box ?

Thanks in Advance
Mickdundee

Motherboard
ASUS X99-Deluxe USB3.1
CPU
Intel Xeon E5-2650
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX1080 8GB
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Have you had any success with a Broadcom based wifi/bluetooth combo 1/2 mini?
Hey Tony,

Unfortunately, no success with the Broadcom combo cards at all. The BT4.0 works flawlessly, but like the stock card on the miniITX GA board the WiFi is unsupported.

There are people out there on various other sites reporting that they get the BCM4313 working, but the methods mentioned in those write-ups did not work for me in 10.7 or 10.8.

I have 2 different versions of the Broadcom BCM4313 wifi cards that I'v tested and both yield the same result.
The wifi on both cards is the same chipset but the BT4.0 is a part number different and with new 10.8.2 update both BCM20702 and BCM20702A0 work OOB.

Tony, I have these cards laying around. If you think there are people on your site or yourself that have a larger knowledge base of editing kexts to make the wifi work id be willing to send these cards to whom ever to conduct further testing. I would not want them back in any way, just the sheer knowledge of knowing a pro tested them out would be great in itself. Just a thought.

On the other side of things, for the past few months I have been in contact with a manufacturer from ShenZhen, China that specializes in mini-pcie combo cards.
I know what chipsets work that I have tested and I sent duplicates of those cards to the engineering team in ShenZhen. They reported back that both of my desired chips can be combined together on a single mini-pcie board. Currently I have planned a trip to ShenZhen in mid November for a sit down with the manufacturer to discuss details about producing such a product. If all goes well I should be able to return with a few test models. Will keep you guys posted on my progress.

Wish I had more to contribute... :)

Motherboard
ASUS X99-Deluxe USB3.1
CPU
Intel Xeon E5-2650
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX1080 8GB
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,

have anybody this "Broadcom BCM94313HMGB WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter" in ML 10.8.2. And it works out of the Box ?

Thanks in Advance
Mickdundee
I have a few BCM94313HMGB's But no luck at all. I was also hoping for some compatibility, but its an older chipset and we all know how apple does with old tech.

Motherboard
ASUS MAXIMUS V GENE
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 660
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Just bought this

DELL DW1520 BCM4322 Wireless AGN Half MINI PCI-E Broadcom BCM94322HM8L WIFI Card

Same card and won't recognize! Is there a kext I am missing? HELP!

The adapter works perfect on my Windows partition but doesnt show up in OSX.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI F4
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mobile Phone
Android
Just bought this

DELL DW1520 BCM4322 Wireless AGN Half MINI PCI-E Broadcom BCM94322HM8L WIFI Card

Same card and won't recognize! Is there a kext I am missing? HELP!

The adapter works perfect on my Windows partition but doesnt show up in OSX.
No, it's not the same card. This is a misleading description. Dell DW 1520 is based on BCM943224 chip (which as far as I know is unsupported on hackintosh, at least no one has managed to use it with OS X on hackintosh so far), while Dell DW 1510 is the card you need and it's based on BCM94322HM8L chip. You can optionally rebrand it using this or this tutorial (you can find the IDs you need at the end of the second tutorial) and after this procedure it will be recognized as a real AirPort Extreme. The oldest models, DW 1500 and DW 1501 (which are based on BCM94321) also should work and they can be rebranded as well, but they are full sized MiniPCIe cards.

Motherboard
ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU
Intel i7-4930k
Graphics
EVGA Dual Overclocked GTX770 4GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Does this work on 10.8.2 as well?

Motherboard
HP 4540s-OS X ML 10.8.6
CPU
i3 SB
Graphics
intel 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Just installed 10.8 on my new HP 4540s, works Awesome except of-course for the wifi adapter.

I picked up a Broadcom BCM94322HM8L mini-half PCIE wifi adapter off ebay last week, and although it was recognized as a wifi card without having to do anything, the card would not turn on.
I followed the rebrarnding guide here from Leon based on the work from Prasys
an was able to successfully change the vendorID and productID to 0x106B and 0×0093 respectively.
I also edited the wifi kext as described in step 4 here.
nothing has seemed to help.
The only conclusion I can come up w/ is that perhaps the v8 firmware which came w/ my unit is incompatible somehow.
can someone confirm this or correct my process?
Thx

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just installed 10.8 on my new HP 4540s, works Awesome except of-course for the wifi adapter.

I picked up a Broadcom BCM94322HM8L mini-half PCIE wifi adapter off ebay last week, and although it was recognized as a wifi card without having to do anything, the card would not turn on.
I followed the rebrarnding guide here from Leon based on the work from Prasys
an was able to successfully change the vendorID and productID to 0x106B and 0×0093 respectively.
I also edited the wifi kext as described in step 4 here.
nothing has seemed to help.
The only conclusion I can come up w/ is that perhaps the v8 firmware which came w/ my unit is incompatible somehow.
can someone confirm this or correct my process?
Thx
I don't have a 4540s and so don't really know all the issues you may encounter here, but did you make sure it was enabled in BIOS?