- Feb 2, 2019
- Acer Ironman_SK Chipset Skylake U/Y
- Intel i3-6100U 2,3 GHz Socket 1168 BGA
- Nvidia GeForce 940MX and Intel HD520
Hi Jackharvest, i have the E5-575G-3561 nearly to 100% working with High Sierra. Its really a great system. My System Specs: i3-6100U @2,3 GHz on Skylake and the Intel HD520 and the Nvidia 940MX. My question is, if i disable the 940MX via DSDT, could i use the HDMI output for a 2. monitor after disabling the 940MX? Or is the HDMI Output off after disabling? How was it with your laptop?[td]Not Working and Never Will:
- Nvidia GeForce 940mx 2GB (No surprise here).
- SD Card Reader, Realtek 10EC,5287 -- RTL8411B - However... glimmer of hope.
- HDMI Output (utilizes the disabled GeForce 940mx exclusively, so, you can either have HDMI + terrible battery life, or ditch HDMI + quadruple your battery life. I've chosen to disable the GeFroce 940mx myself).
- USB 3.1 Type C to DVI adapter by Plugable, no output.