Intel Core i3 5005U
Graphics
Intel HD 5500
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

I'm writing this one to ask you guys about kexts that i need to install and which bootloader to use on my hackintosh to work it perfectly.

My pc configuration:

- Intel Core i3 2120 (http://ark.intel.com/pl/products/53426/Intel-Core-i3-2120-Processor-3M-Cache-3_30-GHz)
- Gigabyte H61M-DS2 rev 1.2 (http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4021#sp)
- GeForce GTX260 (OC) (http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-260/specifications)
- 8GB Ram DDR3 HyperX 1600mhz CL9.

More information about configuration in those websites.

Already im running my hackintosh without any kexts, just installed them from USB with unibeast and updated to 10.8.5. I'am asking which kexts i need to use, to my cpu, gou and mobo will work as them should.

Please help me, I'm a big fan of apple software and ardware but i dont have enough money to buy orginall apple devices so only thing that i can get is apple software, thanks for a help.

Hi bladzic,

we cannot promise a 100% working setup however we can get close..

Enter your BIOS and note the version of BIOS your motherboard is running. The latest stable version is FD. If this was my motherboard then i prefer to update to the latest version from the Gigabyte website but that's your call as you don't have to this.

On this Tonymacx86 website go to the Downloads page > DSDT Database > Gigabyte > Socket 1155 > H61 > GA-H61M-DS2 and select the DSDT version that matches your v1.2 BIOS version.

• Place your DSDT.aml file on your desktop (later MultiBeast will copy it into your boot drive's Extra folder)
Open the latest version of MulitBeast and you want the following;

• UserDSDT or DSDT-free (descriptions are provided by MultiBeast, please read them as it tells you what it installs and where it puts them. FYI, it installs the Chimera bootloader you need and other dependencies e.g FakeSMC, etc,.)
  • Drivers & Bootloaders > Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxx > With DSDT > ALC888b/887 > v100302 Current
  • Drivers & Bootloaders > Drivers > Network > Realtek - Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx
That is all you need however you can add the following extra features now or later

• Drivers & Bootloaders > Drivers > Disk > IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector
  • Drivers & Bootloaders > Drivers > Miscellaneous > FakeSMC v5.x.xxx Plugins
Run MultiBeast by hitting the Continue button and let it do it's thing then Reboot without UniBeast

NOTE: you will not need any kext for your graphics card however you will probably need to set some boot flags.

you can stop your system booting into OS X by hitting any key as soon as the BIOS screen hands over to the Chimera bootloader

I think you'll need to type GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0 and for the sake of trouble shooting, i would add -v

If these boot flags work correctly then you can set them permanently by editing your org.chameleon.Boot.plist and thereafter you be able to boot into OS X normally. There is also a nice little graphical tool called Chameleon Wizard which others prefer over editing .Boot.plists.

BTW - here is a thread on BIOS settings for your motherboard with some excellent advice provided by forum moderator Going Bald

Good Luck ;)

Thank you so much. Now ewerything works fine. I didn't need to use any boot flags, ewerything has booted perfectly without any errors. Wish here would be more helpful guys like You :)

Did you download the DSDT for your motherboard from the DSDT Database (see Downloads menu at the top of the page)?

If not, download the appropriate DSDT, put it on the desktop and rename it to "DSDT.aml" and copy it into the /Extra folder. Then, reboot. Note that for future use by MultiBeast, keep a copy of the "DSDT.aml" file on your desktop. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back