Contribute
Register

10 Year Anniversary of tonymacx86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all admins at tonymacx86 and other awesome users. Without your help guys, I wouldn't have ever tried a Hackintosh.

Congrats folks and continued success!

Happy 10th anniversary to you guys! Thank you for the great work! Also wishing you all the best for 2020!

I'm so proud.... as an OG Marklar 10.4 Hackintosher (on a P4!) - things have never been better for the scene. My latest hack finally sleeps reliably (thanks @RehabMan) and I'm generally thrilled with this powerhouse of a machine. Your resources have been invaluable!!

Congratulations! :clap:

If this site hadn't helped me to build and install my first Hackintosh, I wouldn't be an iOS developer today as my job.
Thank you guys, it was a real game changer in my life as I look back now.

Great Team, great guys.

I have always been a tech-freak & enthusiast and a sort of professional on most of the stuff that is tech related but never been a coder/programmer and didn't have a single thing that i knew about coding or programming.

5 January 2020 is my 4th Anniversary at @tonymacx86

Thanks to the amazing people here now i became a Phd at (Hackintosh, ACPI, Coding, etc) from the Tonymacx86 University of Technology <3

Seriously, i would've never been the person that i am now without you guys, thanks to everyone for sharing even the smallest 1 bit of knowledge, i love you all, you are all amazing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back