CPU
i9-9820X
Graphics
Rx 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Hello there,

After some research, I just want to know if some of you have some PCI or PCIe 10Gbe ethernet card ( like Sonnet Solo 10G, ASUS XG-C100C..) and if it is working fine on 10.14.3.

Thank you

I have 3 Sonnet Solo 10G PCIe Card working fine (Out of the Box) with Mojave 10.4.6

After some research, I just want to know if some of you have some PCI or PCIe 10Gbe ethernet card ( like Sonnet Solo 10G, ASUS XG-C100C..) and if it is working fine on 10.14.3.

I have 3 Sonnet Solo 10G PCIe Card working fine (Out of the Box) with Mojave 10.4.6
Hi @valdok,

could you please share with us your SMBIOS ID or config.plist file ? I can't manage my Presto Solo 10G PCIe SFP+ to work on My Hackintosh running Catalina ! even if it is supposed to work out of the box.

in fact, once the board plugged in a PICe 4x Slot, it is well detected on the PCIe Bus and recognized as “Network Controller” even if the device name still unkown, the Aquantia kext is also well loaded but unfortunately no entry is created by the kexts for the board to be used.

Thanks.

@rugula I'm really sorry for spamming this thread, but i do not have sufficient privileges to reply on the one i'm interested in :|

In this post [https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/aquantia-lan-port-support.252381/] you mentioned a list of hardware natively compatible with macOs. but for it to be recognized by the OS, mac os installation shall be done with the boards already plugged in the PCie Slot or the boards can plugged after the installation.

Also the bords are supposed to work regardless of the SMBIOS version/id or we have to shoose, for example, something like imac18,1 in spite of macmini ?

Actually I'm facing some troubles with a Presto Solo 10GbE SFP+ Ethernet 1-Port PCIe Card ! once the board plugged in a PICe 4x Slot, it is well detected on the PCIe Bus and recognized as “Network Controller” even if the device name still unknown, the Aquantia kext is also well loaded but unfortunately no entry is created by the kexts for the board to be used. My SMBIOS is a macmini8,1

and because I'm starting to despair i'm also calling @CaseySJ , maybe he would have an idea.

Thanks guys for your help.

2021-01-12 09.26.47.png

2021-01-12 09.28.45.png

11111111111111111111.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back