Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP EliteBook_8x0G1
CPU
i7-4600U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1366 x 768
I have a setup that is a multiboot probook, as per rehabmans guide, but it was using the previous unibeast and ml 10.8x, and it has one extra partition 'testmac' for testing probook updates. Can i use osx disk utility to format it 'testmac' then do a fresh clean install of 10.9 on the 'testmac' partition?

do i use unibeast v3 or v2, or either both is fine?

does 10.9 do anything to the boot loader? because its multi boot system i dont want to mess it up.

anything else for a noob to watch out for?
thanks

I have a setup that is a multiboot probook, as per rehabmans guide, but it was using the previous unibeast and ml 10.8x, and it has one extra partition 'testmac' for testing probook updates. Can i use osx disk utility to format it 'testmac' then do a fresh clean install of 10.9 on the 'testmac' partition?

Yes.

do i use unibeast v3 or v2, or either both is fine?

Only v3 has support for Mavericks.

does 10.9 do anything to the boot loader? because its multi boot system i dont want to mess it up.

There is no bootloader in OS X. The boot loader is built-in to the Mac firmware in the case of Apple products and is provided by Chimera/Chameleon/Clover in the case of hacks.

Yes.

Only v3 has support for Mavericks.

There is no bootloader in OS X. The boot loader is built-in to the Mac firmware in the case of Apple products and is provided by Chimera/Chameleon/Clover in the case of hacks.

ok, i'll give it a test drive over weekend, maybe 10.91 update would be released by then , thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back