Contribute
Register

10.9.2 update with dual GeForce GTX670 GPU and Thunderbolt issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK thanks for your insight

Did find a 10.9 installer and rolled back to it. Currently updating to 10.9.1

So to sum it up and from my own experience, 10.9.2 and 10.9.3 won't boot with the Pegasus RAID attached, and won't recognize it when hot-plugged. Strangely seems related to a SuperTrack EX driver (promise.driver.stex 5.2.7)

Looking forwards to a solution to this

Just tried with the new promise pegasus firmware just released but still no change.....forced to stax in 10.9.1

I'm in the same boat here in 10.9.3 i'm stuck !
the system won't run the promise in any way....

if any of the guru could help us there ! :headbang:

Is this still an issue? Has anyone had success with this mobo, 10.9.3 and a Promise Thunderbolt RAID?

Is this still an issue? Has anyone had success with this mobo, 10.9.3 and a Promise Thunderbolt RAID?

I'm still on 10.9.1. Not had any joy updating. The latest FCPX, Motion and Compressor updates all require 10.9.2 or greater so can't update these apps either.

:(

any chance with 10.9.4 ?

I too was having the same problem when trying to update to 10.9.2. Now with the latest Final Cut update, it will no longer except <10.9.2.

I get the same kernel panic when trying to connect my Pegasus R6 every time. Ended up reverting to a CC clone of 10.9.1.

Has anyone found a solution yet, or is there anything in the works for this issue??
Sadly disappointed at not being able to update to the latest OS, and have a raid connected for work.

Thanks for all the support from the community in the past~
Pippin

I am working on the Pegasus R6 issue with > 10.9.1. I don't have a 10.9.1 installer unfortunately, so I'm kind of SOL. Can you give me a file from 10.9.1? I need "PromiseSTEX.kext" from either /Library/Extensions or /S/L/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back